Elanco Dairy Sales Representative, Eastern Ontario / Western Quebec
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
This position is a one year contract for a bilingual Dairy Sales Representative covering Eastern Ontario / Western Quebec, Canada.
This position will give you an opportunity to work closely with a highly energized, committed and competent Elanco team from across Canada helping you deliver value and support to our valuable customers.
- You will be expected to manage our business with existing customers and develop new ones.
- Your primary contacts will be feed manufacturers, veterinarians, dairy producers
- Territory travel will require some overnight stays covering from Campbellford, ON to St. Hyacinthe, QC.
- Elanco offers an excellent compensation package, benefits, and a car allowance.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Agriculture.
- Ideally a strong animal agriculture background, a good understanding of dairy production, and a minimum of 4 years of successful sales experience in a team-oriented environment.
- Candidate should possess exceptional skills in communication (English and French), interpersonal relationships, planning and data analysis.
Please reply with resumé to email@example.com